Gerrards Cross Hockey Club
Note to Members
Further to my note a couple of weeks ago, I have now been in contact with many of the local clubs, so as to ensure that members will be able to approach whichever club is most convenient for them.
In no particular order I would advise as follows:
- A&C.Information was previously provided and I attach a further copy of their introductory note.
- Slough Hockey Club.I was contacted by Harjit Singh (known as Paps) who would welcome any new members and offered generous terms for the first season with subs reduced to £100 including match fees.Paps’ details are telephone number 07981 527410 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.Please feel free to contact him direct.
- Rickmansworth.A note from Jess Martin is attached with the club’s details and welcoming players at all levels.I also received an email from Gavin Toms through Richard Darlington.
- Marlow Hockey.Andy spoke with Ed Dillon at Marlow who recommended the best person to contact would be Kevin Chappell.His email address is email@example.com and his phone number is 07974422536.
- Wycombe.Karen McKinnon was in contact with me and confirmed that she would be the relevant contact at Wycombe and they were very keen to welcome new members.Her number is 01628 474 461 and her email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OMTs.Andy and JJ were contacted by Benji Hassell who is the director of Mens hockey at OMTs.They were also keen to welcome new members and to offer 50% subs for Mens and juniors for any first year joining from GX.
In relation to the plans we are making with Amersham and Chiltern, I will provide more details once we have confirmed the introductory day. As previously indicated please do not hesitate to contact me if I can provide any further information or assistance.
Wycombe HC Information.docx
Welcome to ACHC v1.0.pdf