Membership and Subs
Membership of the club is paid annually at the beginning of the season (by the end of October latest). We encourage completion of membership form and payment online by using the Gerrards Cross Hockey Club Registration link below (hover over and click).
NB: Although it says pay by Paypal it is also possible if you click the paypal button to pay by other cards if you do not wish to use paypal. However it has recently become clear that this functionality may not be available on mobile devices but is there if you are using a PC. Apologies for this not being as straightforward and clear as it might be.
Gerrards Cross Hockey Club Registration
If you would prefer to download a form and complete this and send to the treasurer please download the form below.
You can follow one of two options
1. Complete the form and send to Nivraj (details on form) with Cheque made payable to GXHC
2. Complete the form and scan and send to Nivraj (details on form) and make payment by BACS (details on form)
Membership Form 2018-19_Junior&Adult.pdf
Adult Membership £165
Junior Membership £100
Please note that we do require a completed form each season for insurance purposes, even if your details have not changed.
If anyone wishes to play hockey but cannot commit financially we may be able to provide some support so please do approach either Deborah Stapleton firstname.lastname@example.org for Juniors and Charles Pugh email@example.com for Adults.
- all Thursday and Friday training sessions
- associated administrative expenses – website costs, EH affiliation, insurance, league entries, DBS checking fees etc
- kit expenses (balls, bibs, goalkeeping kit for juniors etc)
- membership of the sports club and associated use of the facilities
- hire of pitches for training
- coaches fees
The expenses for a home game are £70+ for hire of the pitch, plus payment of umpires and teas (usually only provided for adult games).
Match fees are £10 for adults and £5 for juniors playing in adult or junior games.